Browse F.A.Q. Topics
- 01 - Design Services2
- 02 - Informational Websites FAQs8
- 03 - eCommerce Website FAQs10
- 04 - Multi-Vendors Websites FAQs2
01 - Design Services
How will you guess precisely what I want in one try?We will ask you to fill out a short design brief, complete with references and general information of what you like or what you need to get as an end result, and in 95% cases, this will be more than enough to finish the project quickly and successfully.
Why do you need me to attach references to what I like?Our designers do have imagination. However, your imagination and ours could be different. Although we are able to provide a perfect and creative design, it may not meet your standard and expectation.
02 - Informational Websites FAQs
Do you provide 2 free Mock-ups for all kinds of websites?We will let you know if the 2 free mockups are included in your package before you purchase our service. We do a lot of simple sites for customers who have very basic and simple requests. The price will be much lower than the market, so we don't offer 2 free mock-ups for these sites. Also, these sites will be asked for full payment before starting the project.
Can I submit my payment online?Yes. You can contact us before purchasing and then pay the amount we both agree with via this link.
Our business uses an ERP / CRM tool, can we integrate with this?Over the last 10 years, we've worked with 20+ ERP and CRM tools, integrating eCommerce websites and order data. A typical basic integration allows customer and order data to automatically be transferred from the website to your internal system. When updates are made to a customer or order, for example, an order status is changed to "shipped", your ERP or CRM can communicate back with the website and update the website data. Having these type of processes allows your customers to have a better customer service experience and cuts down on manual data entry for your business. Both customer usability and automation of your day-to-day tasks is a goal in any website we develop. However, please contact us or do mention this before we start working with you.
Can i contact you before placing order to discuss my project?You’re welcome to contact us prior to placing an order. We are happy to assist you.
What about hosting and domain? Will you help me with that? Do you provide any hosting and domain service?Your concern is important to us. We provide cost-effective hosting & maintenance services.
How can I request revisions and modifications if I am unsatisfied with your current version?After your order is placed, we will initiate the construction of your website by making it live on your server. If you don’t have any hosting server, we will build your website on our internal server so that you can check the progress and give us any feedback (modifications/revisions during the development process). After we finish your project, your website will be transferred to your server/domain. Your satisfaction will be guaranteed.
Is the website SEO friendly?Both the website and the URL structure of the website are SEO friendly.
Do you provide any after-sales service?The satisfaction of our customers is our priority. We will provide any revisions and supporting services for your website within 6 months. After six months, we will charge a fee for maintenance and troubleshooting if the website is not hosted with us.
03 - eCommerce Website FAQs
Can I select my shopping cart for my shopping store?Please feel free to contact us. There are many shopping cart platforms you can choose from. For example, X-Cart will set you a better foundation, but you will be responsible for the license fee.
How often do you do eCommerce website redesigns?Redesigning eCommerce websites is one of our specialties. There are many aspects of a redesign to take into consideration when beginning the project to ensure the redesign exceeds your goals. From retaining search engine rankings to developing custom functionality that makes running your business easier, we'll walk you through the options and develop a plan to make the website a success.
Is search engine optimization included in eCommerce website development?Each eCommerce website we build has our standard SEO best-practices in place and the website is built "SEO friendly". This means we do our best during development to create the SEO foundation for the website. Often many of our websites rank very well from development alone, but we do recommend an ongoing SEO plan to achieve results for competitive keywords.
How about the security of eCommerce website?All of our e-commerce websites use 128-bit encryption via an SSL (which will be totally free if you choose our hosting & maintenance service), the standard in website security. This allows information to be passed through your website in a code that cannot be read, even if intercepted. All websites are developed using the latest in PCI compliance standards. We recommend not storing credit cards on your server or in your eCommerce administration. Utilizing a 3rd party payment gateway, your website can process payments without storing this sensitive data.
Will my eCommerce website be responsive and work on all mobile devices?DBWebs is a leader in the responsive web design movement and has developed using responsive web design techniques for years. With mobile web sales growing at a rapid pace, it is more important now than ever before to have a mobile-optimized eCommerce site. Thus, all designed websites from DBWebs are compatible with mobile devices.
What if I need some extra functions for my website? For example, I need to upload data from my local server to my website and send it to my customers.We could help you with your optimizations. To speak with a DBWebs representative, contact us at [email protected] We look forward to speaking with you.
Can you integrate the shipping rate options into the designed website?Shipping is a huge part of your eCommerce website platform. At DBWebs we allow your website to provide online shoppers with live shipping rates, flat-rates, or zone rates. We also create custom shipping rules and business logic for enterprise-level stores so they can provide unique rates that match their business needs. No matter how you ship or any issues you may face, talk with us about your needs.
Is your designed eCommerce website easy to manage?DBWebs makes it unbelievably simple for you to manage your eCommerce website. From adding product pages or categories to running promotions and sending newsletters, you will have full access to make updates instantly via your CMS (Content Management System).
When should I pick the Medium Commercial Website instead of Small Commercial Website?Medium website building service utilizes Magento which comes with better basic features than WooCommerce. When your business is ready to grow, it has the power and flexibility to fit your needs. It is a complete content management system specifically designed for eCommerce stores. It is geared more towards large businesses and those with grand designs. It has powerful extensions and is very scalable. To get the most from it, it requires a larger budget. You can work with different currencies, payment options, languages, and run multiple storefronts through one dashboard, making it ideal for anyone managing a number of websites or working with local variations of their stores. So our medium website building service is ready to take your eCommerce to the next level. When a business is focused on large-scale eCommerce, and a healthy budget is available, a medium website building service is ideal.
Do you recommend X-Cart for my eCommerce Store?We use Magneto mostly by default because it's open-sourced and very popular. However, regarding usability, X-Cart is a much more user-friendly and intuitive solution than Magento. Regarding speed, Magneto is generally known as powerful but is a very resource-consuming solution that may be quite slow if you run it on a shared server. You can speed it up by doing some performance optimization but it will require time and effort. X-Cart is less resource-consuming and can be easily set up on a shared server. Moreover, it is fast without any additional optimization.
04 - Multi-Vendors Websites FAQs
How Multi-Vendor Site works for my Customers?From the customer's point of view: the shopper sees a single cart with the products by different suppliers and a single checkout. However there are some changes in the interface from the single vendor, so the customer can:
- See a list of vendors in a side menu
- "Shop by Vendor", i.e. see all the products of a particular vendor
- See the vendor's info on the detailed page of the product
- Narrow the search results in a "Product filter" by the vendor, if the corresponding feature is enabled by the administrator and if the "Product Filter" module is in use.
- Search for products by Vendor, using the Advanced search
- Warehouse: the customer selects a shipping method common for all the products in the cart. After payment, a single order is being created, and it contains all the goods.
- Vendors as separate shops: the products are grouped by providers and the customer selects a shipping method for each of the groups separately. After a single payment, several orders are created (one order per vendor), so the customer sees several invoices.
How Multi-Vendor Site works for my Vendors?A vendor is a sub-type of an administrator account with specific permissions. The vendor can:
- Create an account. To start selling in the store, the vendor's account must be approved by the administrator
- Fill in personal information :Company name, Logo/profile photo, Location and Detailed description
- Add, modify and delete the products the vendor created. The products created by admin or other vendors are not visible for the vendor.
- Create coupons and discounts that will be applied to the products of this very vendor
- Add, modify and delete the product attributes created by this vendor. The vendor can not see the attributes created by admin or other vendors
- Assign the products to the existing categories created by the admin, without the ability to create a new category
- Export and import this vendor's products in a CSV file
- Accept payments directly to their PayPal accounts PayPal Adaptive Payments API allows to send payments up to 9 receivers. As a result, when the order is placed, the customer pays only once, but the payment is split into several parts in the background: the administrator receives the commission, and the vendors receive their payments
- Setup Shipping methods and ship-from address if the module works in mode "Vendors as separate shops"
- Work with the orders The scenario depends on the module mode - "Warehouse" or "Vendors as separate shops"
- a. Warehouse: the vendor can see a part of the order, containing his products only. The orders are in 'read-only' mode, i.e. the vendor cannot edit shipping and order statuses.
- b. Vendors as separate shops: once the customer pays the order, containing the goods of several vendors, X-Cart creates several orders (one per provider). As a result, the vendors see only those orders, which contain their goods. The vendors have full access to edit these orders, change their statuses and add tracking numbers.